Saturday, September 1, 2012

Child Crush Pose Pack







If you haven't noticed already my poses have the abbreviation fh instead of foreverhailey like my other poses had. It's because someone pointed out that my pose names were too long and I agree so for now on all my poses will have fh instead. Easier for me and easier for you. :)

 This pose pack was suggested to me shortly after I released my toddler love pose pack. Someone told me that I should make a child pack like that. I thought it would be a good idea since there's also not many child poses out there, that I know of. So here they are.
Enjoy! Enjoy!

Pose List Compatible!!!

-->> Download <<--

Credits
To use these poses you need cnomoney's Pose Player

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the one where she's hugging him from behind. :3

    ReplyDelete

  2. So cute poses! Love em'!

    Can both boy and girls use all poses? Coz i want two girls hug eachother! ^^ Like friends, then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps. You should do more poses for the kiddies! I love to play on kids on sims! Do a friend-posepack for child! :D

      Delete